A thoughtful, worthy question, Terrible Cartoons style.
So which is it, Tigers fans? YOU DECIDE!
Mainly on account of that I quit ever reading anything by Lynn Henning since he engaged liberally in item (e) above a few off-seasons back, my vote goes to e. Good one about the Nate article, though.
AHAHA. Is A-Rod wearing lip gloss?
Ain’t that the truth. I’m going to violate point (F) anyway, and say that I’m glad that it’s almost over. Now I’m just worried about (B) and (C).
considering I just read (a) and am still worried about (c)… I’ll say (f). ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!! less than 30 days.
Jeff, (e) is deadly. I mean, I get why it happens– you have to write about SOMEthing– but it’s still annoying as hell.
ivan, what! You know full well that ARod’s lips look like that naturally. ;)
heitk1le, tiff, yeah, I mean, obviously I am eagerly awaiting the return of BASEBALLBASEBALLBASEBALL, but it does not help RIGHT NOW.
Kevin said to me the other day: At least fantasy baseball starts in a month.
I think he may get himself into trouble though – he misses baseball so bad I have a feeling he’s going to overdo it and have like 10 fantasy teamsPr
(h) All of the above.
Anaaki, that’s kind of why I can’t do fantasy baseball– I would go too crazy. I find that blogging is more than enough for me. :P
Less, yeah, well… sigh. Yeah.
Nice cartoon. I’ll go for either C or F. I’m more like F right now. Whenever I start getting Tiger Withdrawal, I listen to my Tiger Mix on my iPod and take a peek at when the Pitchers and Catchers report to Lakeland
I find myself really curious about what songs are on your Tiger Mix. I just have “Lifelong Tiger Fan Blues (2006 version)” myself
I went insane just the other day. D: Another one bites the dust.
Here’s my playlist so far:
1. Mr. Blue Sky-ELO (Weather Reports at Comerica Park)
2.Back Then-Mike Jones (Reminds me of ’03 and ’06)
3.Make Me Smile-Chicago (Making fans smile when they win games)
4.You Rock My World-Michael Jackson (self explanatory)
5. I’ll Tumble 4 Ya-Culture Club (Tumbling over to make a play)
6. Blame It on the Boogie-The Jacksons (Sometimes it’s more than the Boogie when the Tigers lose a game)
7. Fame-Irene Cara (The Tigers are some famous dudes)
8. It’s a Miracle-Barry Manilow (Reminds me of a Walk-off Home Run)
9. Feelin’ Stronger Every Day-Chicago (For all the Tigers on the DL)
10. Flashback-The Chemical Brothers (for everyone who likes to look at the “Good Ol’ Days”)
11. The Beat Goes On-Britney Spears (The Beat must go on, win or lose)
12. You Can Do Magic-America (The Tigers do Magic on the Field most nights)
13. 2,000 Watts-Michael Jackson (Reminds me of the Tiger Bats sometimes)
14. Alive Again-Chicago (Reminds me of the ’06 Tigers)
15: Lido Shuffle-Boz Scaggs (For the Rookies, always “One More for the Road”
Nate wanting validation cracked me up, but Fernando saying ‘Ya, you love it’ was what tipped me over the edge.
The last one. Definitely. Ugh. :)
Thank you for sharing, Lauren. Those are some good choices. I’ll have to give some thought into what my Tigers playlist might be.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.